Saturday, January 12, 2008

The 12 months of Henry

OK so I stole an idea that I have seen on a few other blogs. I love it. Here is a recap of Henry's last , fast 12 months. Oh where does time go? And HOW THEY CHANGE!



Not even 24 hours old!



Almost 1 month old
One month old

Almost two months old!

Three months old.. always smilen!;)Four months old, so small....

Five months old in his Bumbo
Six months old, ready for the pool!
Seven months old

Almost eight months old

Nine months old
Ten months old

Eleven months old

Almost a year old!

Yay for a year!!

3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

This was too cute, Jen. The change in Henry between 1 and 2 months is especially amazing.

Abby said...

I love how Henry looks like he gained 10 pounds between 1 & 2 months. Amelia has yet to do that!!

How's Henry feeling? Any better?

katy said...

Very cute! That's a good idea, I'll have to use it when the time comes!