Monday, May 5, 2008

5 Weeks...

Lily is now five weeks and just growing growing growing. She is smiling and grinning a lot more. And crying just a little less. Our weekend was super busy. I think it wears us out more than the week. I think that is backwards. Isn't the weekend suppose to be restful. No way with a family I have decided. But we are soooo blessed to have our family so close so we love every bit of it.


Sorry about the spit up, she does it a lot!!









Pretty in pink

I think he is so funny in the picture. A little sleepy too!
I LOVE this picture. Arn't they beautiful. What a sweet boy.
Here is Lily protesting as usual. Not very long but an idea of what she sounds like most of the day.:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures, I love love love the one of Henry with the hat and passy...even in a serious mode he is beautiful...Miss Lily, sorry honey, but you have some big shoes to fill...but somehow I think you will do just fine. She is looking so much more like Mommy every day. Love you Honey
Mom

katy said...

She is so adorable. :) It looks like Henry is doing really well with her! Where do you get all of her pretty hairbows?

Jackie Bragg said...

She is so pretty. I love the one where Henry is holding her, they are sooo sweet.