Wednesday, May 28, 2008

8 weeks old

Almost two months old!! Can you believe that? She is getting more precious by the day. Her little personality is starting to shine through and it is just so cute. She grins a lot, and loves to be talked to. She even has just started to try and talk back. She said "gooo" today while I was talking to her. :)
Kyle has been gone a lot this week with school and it has been rough. I really have no idea have single mom's do it all the time. I had the babies all day and night for the past two days and I am wiped out. I don't think I just got to sit and have nothing to do or think about the whole time. Yeah, I am tired. But don't you worry, I know how lucky and blessed I am to have these children and a hard working husband, I do. I am the luckiest of all!!!







Look at Henry's face in this one...




No not taking the passi just yet. But if I put her gad drops on the end she will suck on it until they are all gone, and then promptly spit it out. Oh well, I tried....



The first time playing with a toy... for about ummm 3 seconds.:)





These are her cute birth marks. A strawberry on her head and stork bites on her neck. She even had "angel kisses" on her eye lids.



I do love my baby girl!


Super baby




And she is ready to go to bed!















0 comments: