Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Normal days...

Nothing big happening right now. Just the busy everyday things of life. But here are some recent cutie pictures. He is starting to act more and more like a big boy these days. I was in the kitchen and Henry was watching cartoons. I looked in and he was sitting on the couch like a big boy just drinking his water. He moved by the time I took the picture but isn't he so funny! He looks like he is surprised saying " hey mom!! What?!"(check out ht hair, haha, he had just woken up from a nap) Excuse the fact that I have a sinus infection and look absolutely run down. But his is how the babies like to be a lot of the time. (I don't mind it myself)
Lily has started to look at her toys and pay attention to them.Just for a little while but she's really cute when doing it.





And these final ones are just plain funny and totally me. I know I know the pictures in action are probably quite annoying, but I think these of Henry waking up are so funny. Hey, and it makes my family feel like they are right there with me!









He didn't appreciate the flash at all.










2 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Jenn - I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. We missed you today. Don't worry about the pictures-in-action - I do the same thing for my family too! (and for myself because I think they are sweet).

Raining Crafts & Dogs said...

What precious babies! :*)