Monday, June 23, 2008

Laughen'

Hey there! Well I had planed on taking my wild andc crazy guy to church to play today but guess what.... my keys are in the car, and the car is locked:) So, we are going no where today. I feel bad for Henry because he gets sooo board around the house all day. Then, he tends to get in trouble a lot.

:( Poor guy. But hey, we are stranded!!

I know I've posted a lot in the last few days but I had to post today to let everyone know that Lily laughed out loud yesterday for the first time. It was SO PRECIOUS. I almost forgot what an amazing sound that is for the fist time. I love it. I was playing with her and she was all smiles. Then I ticked her little legs and she just started to laugh. How cute:) She will be three months on Saturday and I think she is "talking" and laughing a little sooner than Henry did. I just think that's a girl for ya. I hope everyones Monday is going great. I'll leave you with a precious picture of my little man and sweet princess.

0 comments: