Monday, June 9, 2008

Family fun

I just can't believe that she is already 10 weeks old. Lily has changed sooo much. Here is my beautiful daughter. Here she is checking out Henry's tickle me Elmo. You can see his big eyes in the picture. She looks a little concerned:)

Henry just doesn't understand why she doesn't love the passy. She looks like she is about to sock him. lol

I LOVE this picture.


Henry tries to imitate everything we do. Here he is attempting to wipe her mouth off with a napkin.















Sibling love







Here is my beautiful mother and beautiful daughter







We ALWAYS have our hands full. The babies always want one of us not both:)



OK here is another "in action" picture set. I am always trying to get the "work up to cry " faces because they are so great. Here is one attempt, although I didn't get all the great faces.

She starts with a little lip quiver.............



And then she thinks about it...eyes watering



And then she decides to go for it...



And then goes into a all out cry.



Happy daddy:)



Sweet boy and girl :)


Big smiles, always







Yesterday we celebrated my moms 46th birthday. (I know she is sooo young!) We made dinner at our house and mom, Larry and the boys came over. It was very nice. We just visited and ate and had a really nice time. With everyone's crazy schedules it seems as if those time are few and far between. We really enjoy every minute we get to share like that.

Dinner was yummy. I made Chinese cabbage salad, blt potato salad, a fruit pasta salad (sooo good) and baked beans. We put chicken on the grill and ate up. Now it's Monday and back to the week we go.


We went to church on Saturday night since we had lots going on on Sunday. I think next Sunday we will be putting Lily in the nursery for the first time. Kinda sad but very necessary. She is a fussy little thing and I just feel like I shouldn't be walking the halls by myself while my husband is sitting in the statuary by himself. We should be at church, TOGETHER, worshiping God. So next Sunday off she will go. I'm sure it's a much bigger deal to me at this point than her. She probably won't even know.























2 comments:

katy said...

Looking at Lily working up a cry is like watching Kendra do the same! :D She is adorable, can't wait to see you all agian!

Jackie Bragg said...

No luck yet! Hopefully soon :-) Your kiddos are so sweet. My favorite pictures are when Henry is loving on his little sister. I bet that is such a precious time. See you soon.