Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy fathers day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful fathers day!! I have to say this day was really special for me. I have the most wonderful man as my husband and father to our children. They don't come any finer. And last year, Kyles first fathers day, we were apart. It was very sad. So I really enjoyed being able to celebrate him yesterday. I know nothing I ever do or say is enough to show how thankful I am to have him in my life. But I can try!:)

God, thank you so much for putting Kyle in my life. He is the best father and husband. Every time I prayed for that certain someone, I know you heard me. And when the time was right you gave me him. I am so blessed. He is a man of such noble character. He is strong and loves you with all of heart. He takes care of us and loves us like a man should love his family. How I respect him for that!! I pray that I can be the kind of wife and mother he deserves too. Thank you God for all my many blessings!

Daddy with sweet Lily



Daddy with Henry









2 comments:

Jackie Bragg said...

That is so precious. God is sooo amazing! I am so happy for you and your family, what a blessing to be surrounded by all that love.

Anonymous said...

Jen, I love you Fathers day blog, you are the perfect women, wife, and mother for a perfect husband and father. I can see your blessings in the eyes of each one of them when they loook at you, with such love and admoration.

I love the picture of Kyle and Henry sleeping it is perfect. You have such an amazing family, truley wonderful. I love you ! Mom