Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And the results...

So I know I said we were not going to find out the gender of this baby. And I had wonderful reasons why we were not... well what can I say.. we have lots of reasons why knowing what this baby is going to be is a good idea too:) We copped out, and I mean that in the best way. We found out:) Let me start by saying that this baby is soooo healthy and growing perfectly. That was by far the most important info. that I wanted. It was so wonderful and such a blessing to see a healthy baby moving around on that screen! Thank you Lord! Without further adu, here are some pictures of our newest bundle of joy! HER little profile is so cute, reminds me of HER brother and sister:) This is HER leg and foot. She was in the perfect fetal position. Head down spine up.:)







If you haven't caught on yes, this little one will be our second princess in the family! Let me tell you how surprised Kyle and I (not to mention everyone else) was. What a joy it is all the same! When the tech. looked between her legs, she was like... "it's very obvious that this is" and we just assumed that she was going to say boy. I mean that usually what they say because you just can't miss that boy part. But instead she continued to say "It's very obvious that we are looking at a little girl" oh my goodness. I think we both didn't breath for a minute!! We were in shock, still are a little. I mean we were 150% sure she was a boy. The way my pregnancy has gone, her heartbeat is low, I mean we just knew it was a boy. The past 21 weeks we really have only thought of boy names. So God gave us a nice surprise. We are beyond excited for Lily to have a sister. Me personally, I have no idea what to do with multiple girls, but I know I'll figure it out!:) Thanks for all the love and support from everyone out there!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm soooo excited for you guys!!! I thought boy also~ well that's all I know! Ha! I have been waiting all day to find out the great news! Congrats!

jeana said...

yaaa! I just saw your status update and had to look. :) how sweet. our best friends just had their second girl (boy first also), and they are also so glad their little girl gets a sister!

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jen! How exciting! :)

Jackie Bragg said...

That is so exciting! I am happy for you guys. Congratulations and how wonderful that she is so healthy!

katy said...

Hooray for more little girls! She will have so many friends right off the bat!

Abby said...

I'm not surprised at all!! I was hoping you would have a girl to go with lily and you will! Henry will be such a good big brother to his sweet sisters!

Congratulations!!!! We're SO excited for you.

And... when is good for you to come over???

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I can't wait to meet your sweet baby girl. So excited!!!