Friday, February 27, 2009

Lot's of babies...

Well it looks like there is a new wave of little ones joining the world soon...
Of course I'm pregnant and bringing a new little girl into the family. I have to say congratulations to two of my very dear friends. Monday, my sweet friend Katie had Max, a sweet little boy. And my other sweet friend Jackie had baby boy Jacob yesterday. They both are absolutely adorable and have heads full of lots and lots of dark hair. Lily and I are just a little jealous!!:)
Then.... my dear friend Krystal is having baby Annabell in May, I follow in June, then my dear friend Abby just found out she will be following me in October with baby number three! :) And I have a feeling we will have a least two or three more announcing very soon that they will be in the baby line up also. What a blessing it has been to be able to share mommy hood and babies and pregnancies with so many amazing women. God has truly blessed me with all the friends I have right now. I don't know what I would do without them!! Praise the Lord for all these new lives!

0 comments: