Friday, September 18, 2009

Mommy and Henry date day....

Henry and I had some wonderful one on one time today. We sent Lily off with her grandma and we went to a kids gym called All About Kids. Henry had sooooo much fun!! Afterwards we went to Wendy's and then home for a nap. I love my little boy!! Getting ready to jump in........

my sweet sweet guy. you couldn't ask for a happier guy...

He climbed up this slide about a million times. It is really for bigger kids because parents aren't aloud on it and they don't want kids to get stuck. LOL I had to laugh. This 2 1/2 year old is bigger than some three and four year olds I know. What can I say he is big, strong, and pretty fearless.


He's up!



and he's down!! (sorry about the picture quality, my camera just gets on my nerves sometimes)





Jumping




Jumping on the trampoline.

































He does so good on the balance beams, for a boy:) the girls were sooo good at them!

Big jump!!!!
















my little monkey





What a blessing to be able to spend some quality time with Henry. I just love it! He is growing up sooo fast, I wish I had a pause button!!!




















0 comments: