Sunday, January 24, 2010

28 short years

Wow, how has 28 years gone by??? I feel like life is in warp speed right now, but only because it's oh so good!! I have had a wonderful birthday full of blessings!! Below are a few photos of today. On my actual birthday (22nd) Kyle and I spent a wonderful night alone together (thanks so much Bobby and Sue!) It was so much fun. We did some shopping, ate a peacefully long dinner, and went to a movie. It really was wonderful!! And then we celebrated with my family tonight with dinner out and then cake, gifts and fun. :) It was a great time!! And then tomorrow we celebrate with Kyles family, lots of fun birthday festivities!

This is sweet Annabell, my mom's new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy. She is adorable and oh so sweet! Mom and I
My sweet man, he was sooo tired!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.