Friday, January 15, 2010

Day to day

Our day's have been busy busy! I have started running at the gym at church twice a week and two days in I feel great! The kids enjoy having yet another playroom to go to and play and I enjoy getting fit plus and hour of mommy time;)

Look at this adorable headband and bow!!! Oh my how I love them!! I got a headband in white, light pink(already had hot pink) and brown. A sweet friend of mine, Sarah, makes them along with cute tutu's to fund her adoption in China. They are adopting a special needs baby girl and are using their talents to raise money. If your interested her link is to the right on my page under Tutu's for Emma Grace.

Sweet man, he is a pro at taking care of babies!! He's going to be such a good daddy one day. (I'm pretty sure at this moment Lily was in his room playing with his tool bench :)


These next two pictures are Henry's pictures. He really loves taking pictures and does a pretty good job, look at how centered we both are:)





Daddy and his man











And yay for Callie Joy!! She just stared picking up things with her pincher fingers. And she had figured out the whole "chewing " thing! So puffs are her new favorite snack!























0 comments: