Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Little and Big things....

Well..... today was a great day. I had my first Dr's apt..... of this pregnancy :) Yes, you read that right. We are adding another angel to our clan in September! September 24th is my due date. And just take a wild guess at how old Callie will be when this little sweet one is born... wait for it.... :) yes 15 months old. That's right yall, four babies ALL 15 months apart. Wow we really like to be crazy busy. :) We are so excited and praying for a healthy pregnancy. So far, so good. I feel great. Tired at night after the kids are in bed but good. Only slightly nautas. I'm only 5.5 weeks so give me another week or so and we will see how I feel then. :)
So, since we are having another baby selling our house has become a top priority. We were planning on putting it on the market this year, but now, we are putting it on the market in like a month:) Which is slightly stressful, there is lots to do. But I'm praying for patience and excitement because this is an exciting time as well. I can not wait to have four bedrooms!!!
Henry is so sweet. He really understands that we are going to have a baby and talks about the "baby Henry" in my belly. That's what he says he wants a baby Henry :) I told him we would just have to see! Today for his nap as I was putting him down he said "I need to see that baby in your belly" and then lifted my shirt up. He said "nite baby" and then laid down. Tonight before bed he rubbed my belly and said "night baby" :) He melts my heart!!
And speaking of melting my heart... could I be more eaten up with this sweet seven month old baby girl!?












And this 22 month old little stinker???













"whatcha lookin at?"








She likes this position, she squats down a lot











Love my girls! And my boy although taking pictures of Him is so much harder!!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is so great that you are having all of yours sooo close! Mine are so spread out! I love big families.....seems like more people are having more than two!! Congrats again to you and your whole family. Hoping you have an "easy" pregnancy. I think that was the hardest part being preggo with Landen ....taking care of the other three! See you Sunday morning!!

katy said...

Yay! We are exactly a month apart, I am due Aug. 24! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.