Friday, March 7, 2008

I haven't been able to download pictures in a while. But now I can again so here is a update on how Henry had been doing.:)

OK these next three pictures are called my little boy looks JUST like his dad. Oh my goodness, I'm going to have to scan a pic. of Kyle at this age because they are almost identical. It almost surprised me when I looked at these on here.




In order to sweep and mop the kitchen I put in baby Einstein, which he doesn't get to watch very much TV during the day usually. He really liked it. He is standing in the top of his play table. The following pictures explain why the top is taken off and on the floor.

Lets see, here he is hanging on a baby gate, which in the following day he decided to try to climb and broke it in two.


Here he is pouting..... he uses this face a lot!


This is why I had to take apart the table. One minute he is sitting and then...









This is what he decided to do next. And over and over again. Not to mention how many times he fell out almost knocking himself out.




This is the teddy bear that he got from his Nonnie for Valentines day. He LOVES it. He wrestles it all the time. He loves on it too.









He is such a blessing to our lives. Evey day there is sunshine because of him. He is a mess, the most active little guy I have ever met. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Watch out Lily, your brother is crazy:)!



















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, I am so glad you share your life thru this website. Your passion for motherhood comes thru so beautiful! Maybe some day you can use your gift of words to finish those stories you started years ago..LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU tomorrow.
Mom :)