Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all the precious mama's out there had a wonderful day today. I hope you all remember what an amazing job you have and what a huge part you play in the lives of your children. I hope you were made to feel special, because nothing compairs to motherhood and what it entails, nothing.

I had a wonderful day full of joy and love. I have an amazing husband who made sure I felt sooo special. What a blessing he is:) And I got to spend the day with both moms and my sweet family. What more could I ask for?? Here are some pics of our evening. I didn't take my camera to my mother in laws, but I did remember at home later to take some.

Here is my darling little girl. How sweet she is. I adore my little guy just the same, but I assure you he is running circles around us and pictures just don't come as easy anymore. This is the first bow that I have been able to actually get to stay in her hair! Yay!!



My brothers and I


Can we get a serious picture?




There we go....




It's been a while for a prego photo so here is me at 33 weeks. (seven weeks and counting!!)




Who's belly's bigger, uh yeah, no comparison huh:)













The family


Me and all three of my babies!:)
This is how it usually is.....


Pappy, (my dad) and the babies



My mama and me.


















1 comments:

Momma said...

What a wonderful day!! I love you and Kyle and the sweet babies so much. I am so excited to meet Miss Calie Joy!! You are such a wonderful daughter, a blessing to God and your family and have such joy in your heart!! I LOVE YOU! Mom