Thursday, May 14, 2009

Henry....


I just love my little man. Really, he brings so much joy into my life. Recently, he has really become such a little boy and not so much a baby anymore. He does so much on his own and has even started listening better, understanding more, and having more good days than bad. I will take it for now!! I wanted to record some of his favorite things to say (since he is talking all the time now) and things to do.




Favorite things to say....


"Kyle bush"


"crash"


"what happened?"


"Ride in da veen" aka van


"Daddy at work"


"Daddy home?"


"toons pease"


"we we" aka Lily


"shoppin"


"one more time"


"good nap" "sleep good" i always ask him if he slept good or had a good nap. so now he says this the moment i get him up from sleeping. :)


"fruit snacks"




And the things I just don't want to forget...




He loves to play outside with "gogo" aka ringo.


He absolutely LOVES Nascar:) lol really he will lay down in front of the TV and actually watch it. and he loves Kyle Bush, have no idea why. But he talks about him constantly!


He would rather be outside all the time.


He loves worms and looking for worms and carrying them around


All his toys eat "brocci" aka broccoli, even though he won't touch it.


He loves to pretend to sleep. he will bring out a blanket, lay on it, close his eyes and say "henry sleep" or "night" and then pretend to snore:)


And he loves to sing "Bible me" aka Jesus loves me and "Bible song" the B*I*B*L*E song. and he can sing the entire songs by himself. but he wants you to sing with him. :)
and "stop it we (Lily)" :) he says this one a lot lol
I just love him to death. What I lack learning from Lily he teaches me the rest. Boy I never knew having children could be so humbling. God's plan was perfect that something you love so much and so unconditionally could be the one thing that brings you face to face with your weaknesses.

1 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

aww...Henry is so much fun. :) Sadie Beth likes to say, "one more time" too, but it comes out really fast and sounds like , "MoMoTai." They need to have a "sleep" game next time they play together because it is one of SB's favorites right now too.