Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Some of my new favorite things for Callie Joy....

So, since I have everything that I need for Callie (basically) I got to splurge on a few things that I couldn't before. As I thought about all the things I have I do wish I would have gone a little more gender neutral with the things for the babies (not the clothes!) but then you know what? We had them so close together I can't use any of the bedding for Callie anyway.



I got this wonderful baby carrier. It's called a sleepy wrap and I think it will come in VERY handy. I am not getting a triple stroller, and Henry is not yet ready to roam free when we go places. So I think this is something that I will use a lot this time.

And this is one of my favorites!! My car seat, while only three years old, has been used by two babies back to back. So I really wanted to get Callie something new. I looked into a new car seat but first off they are over $120.00 just for the car seat. And they have not changed one bit since I bought my current one. So, a while ago I found this wonderful website for car seat covers. Adorable car seat covers. I bought one for Lily's big girl car seat and love it. So, I splurged again and ordered this one for Callie. I LOVE IT!! I received it in the mail this week and it looks even more adorable in person. How fun!! If anyone is interested the website is

http://www.bellababycompany.com/

So, I actually started this post a week and a half ago:) We are back from vacation, it was sooo much fun. There are A BUNCH of pictures. So vacation posts coming very soon!!:)

0 comments: