Monday, October 10, 2011

My brother and the sweetest wedding...................

First let me tell you about my baby brother. He is wonderful. Ever since he was small he has been special. Just really the sweetest guy you have ever met. And we always have been close, my mama made sure all three of us were :) So anyway, my hope for him has always been as he grew older that he would find a wonderful girl to spend his life with. Either she was going to be wonderful or awful. Because remember he is a NICE guy, which means either he will find someone who appreciated him or treated him awful. Well praise the Lord he found an amazing girl!! g Tessa has been a part of our family for so long. I'm pretty sure they started dating his Jr year, and now I am thrilled to say this past Friday are now husband and wife. I had the privileged to be in the wedding and I can not describe how perfect and sweet the wedding was. You can tell how much they just love each other and how excited they were to be getting married! It was such an wonderful thing to get to celebrate!!!


This is their engagement photos



They ended up doing something pretty cool. They did all their photos before the wedding. So they did a "first look" photo shoot for the first time they saw each other in front of the church. It was supprisingly great! I have always been pretty old fashioned but it was sooooo sweet!! And how wonderful was it that there were no pics to take after the ceremony!










0 comments: