Monday, April 21, 2008

3 weeks old

I just can't believe she's almost a month. Wow. Her eyes are getting much more focused, she looks around a lot more now. I know this is alot of her over and over. But I think her facial expressions are so cute.








I think baby yawns are absolutely the CUTEST!



















For all of you who ask about her little temperament. This is a great example. she is sooo sweet but way different than Henry. She HATES to be put down when she is awake. If it were up to her she would be held during all of her awake time. This is what she thinks about being put down all by herself most of the time. :)






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenn;
She is so pretty. She is really a pretty little baby. Growing like a weed, too. Henry looks like he is complete awe of her. How sweet.

Could you please send me your mailing address so I can make sure I have the correct one. I would like to send something to you, Kyle and the kids.

Love you guys;
Cindy Armour
cynthia.armour@navy.mil