Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Playground time!

Last weekend we got to take Henry to the playground for the first time. He was sooo excited. When he is really excited he starts jumping around and "talking" really fast and loud. That is exactly what he did. It was soooo cute. He just ran around as fast as his little legs could carry him and slid down the slides (big slides) and loved swinging. It was too cute.







I just love sleeping baby pics


And this face is priceless!


Look at her little hands, so funny



She's is saying "Oh Henry, leave me alone already!"














He just loved it!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you are such an amazing mom, women, wife and daughter. I love you so very much. These pictures are so wonderful. I will always be so thankful and so blessed you are my daughter. There are not enough words, none created that can express the pride and joy and happiness i feel when I think of you. Thank you God for blessing my daughter with such a sweet sweet spirit. LOVE YOU Momma