Saturday, April 5, 2008

Well it has been a week. Oh what a week. Things are good. Actually I feel like things are really falling into place. Not to say it has been easy, or will be easy. Just that having two is starting to feel more normal now. Henry still has moments when I just can't make him happy and Lily has a lot to learn about sleep :) But all in all it has been great. I've had lots and lots of help and support and I owe alot to those people as well.
Lily is great. She is eating well and not too bad at night. By not too bad I mean she is eating three times BUT she is going back to bed very quickly. The second night she was home she cried and cried and maybe slept a total of one hour. That night was soo rough. It hasn't happened since then and I'm hoping since I've started her on our schedule it will not be a regular happening.
She did have a bit of jondus and we had to take her to the hospital to have blood taken two day's in a row but the results came back fine. Her levels are going down and no need to worry. She looks great just a little yellow left in her eyes, but that's going away as well.
I still love being a mommy just as much and yes, we will have more kids. No (God willing) they will not come in the next two, three years. But this has not scared us at all.
I do have the worlds best husband though. He really is a team player, I never feel like I'm in this alone. He does sooo much and takes such great care of us. What a man I married!!!! Well here are some more cute shots of Henry and one of Lily:) I promise I'll have more of her eventually.\

These pics are sooo funny. Tell me he doesn't look like a model.













He has the sweetest face!
Loves riding on the rocking horse.


All those teeth!! With more on the way.

Cool and only guy at my shower for Lily.



Lily one week old!! What a princess.










0 comments: