Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Pics

Things have been crazy but we are starting to figure the whole two baby thing out. I've had lots of help and through the strength of God and I getting better and finding strength with no sleep:) Here are some more really cute pictures. Right before we left for the hospital. Wow look at that belly.
Henry at Olive Garden while we were waiting on that dern call.


Henry in his big brother shirt.


So happy, look at all those teeth.


He loves loves loves to sweep.



Our angel.









Henry just loves to be with his daddy and Lily.








He loves to "love" Lily. He will give her hugs and kisses all the time. Even though he is a little rough, it is sooo sweet.



Family time





Lily Grace looks like mommy.........


when she was a baby!

















4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

oh my! it's amazing how much she looks like you...hang in there and get as much rest as you can. As soon as everything gets straightened out with my dad, I'll be more than happy to help however I can!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, they are perfect of you all and Miss Lily! Love you Bunches!
Mom

katy said...

She is so cute!! I am glad that Henry is doing so well with her! :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!!!! Thanks for sharing.