Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby shower, no not mine!!

Now to continue on the wonderful weeks we have had. Last Saturday, I helped throw one of my dear dear friends, Krystal's baby shower. She is having a little girl, Annabell, and is due on May 15th. She is such a cute pregnant lady:) And the sweetest girl ever. Her and her husband moved about two hours away less than a year ago and we miss them so much. But even two hours doesn't take away what we all have. We just love them to death. They are the only couple that enjoy the same kind of stuff we do and we have so much fun when we are together!! We can't wait to meet little Annabell, and to let all the kids play together.

I threw the shower with our other dear friend Krstin, whom I have know since freshman year in college. And one of Krystals best friends since college, that is now our new friend too!! She lives about an hour and a half away so our long distance planing was interesting. But it turned out so perfect!! It could not have gone better, and I really enjoyed planning it and putting it together. Party planning is so much fun, especially when it's for a new baby!!



We did pink, brown, and green. Carnations are her favorite flower, so it was fitting for her to get them:)
Kristin did most of the food and did an amazing job!! Look at those yummy strawberries!!

Our beautiful table set up.

The suckers that I made. They said "It's a girl" and the little ones have "A"'s on them for Annabell.


My cupcake tower! After making these cupcakes the night before, I was seeing spots of green and pink:)




It's hard to tell how cute this is. But it was an adorable clothes line across the back window. It was really cute!! And Michelle had bought all these sweet things with Annabell's name on them.




The three party planners. Me, Kristin, and Michelle.












Yes, there we are. And there is my huge belly:) The funny thing is that Krystal is 6 weeks in front of me but you'd never know that by looking at the bellies:)lol I think this is the first pregnant picture I've posted on here, and goodness I'm already 24 weeks!! Yikes, I'm so behind. No wonder no one but the first babies get all the pictures!!















2 comments:

katy said...

You look so cute! I can't believe how pregnant you look now! I haven't seen you in a while! (and I don't mean that you are big, I mean that it's been that long since I saw you!)

Jackie Bragg said...

You look GREAT! Maybe we can meet up at Noah's Ark soon. Hope you are feeling well.