Monday, March 9, 2009

Many pictures..

I have sooo many pictures to update from the past couple weeks!! I will break up the posts, as to not overload them:) It has been a busy busy two weeks!! But in between running around we have had some wonderful family time too!! Lily and Henry are busy busy. Lily still isn't really crawling, but that's OK:) she is a master roller. And Henry is on the move all the time! Here are some many pictures of the babies....












Henry loves his sister and loves to do everything "me do it", by himself! So it doesn't surprise me that even when it comes to giving Lily her bottle, he thinks he needs to do it for her. He will crawl up and feed her while stroking her head. It really is the cutest thing. And this will go on until Lily gets tired of him holding her bottle then she will take it away and squirm to get away from him.










And Henry loves eating his cereal in the morning. We usually have oatmeal, but he thinks cereal is much more fun, you can see why...








Don't you just love her leopard jammies:)
And those teeth!





And I have to leave this post with this cute picture. Today when we got home I told Henry to take his shoes off and put them by the door with daddy's. Well this is what he did and then ran to me, gave me a big hug, and said, "I did it!"










4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

that's pretty adorable. what a sweet boy.

Unknown said...

I love the shoes!!!! Too cute and so are the pic's of the kiddos! Henry and the cereal bowl is priceless! See you soon!

katy said...

So cute with the shoes! Lily is looking older these days! I hope we can get together soon. :)

Jackie Bragg said...

Henry is so sweet. I love how he feeds Lily her bottle, too cute.