Monday, March 23, 2009

Crawling and beyond

Our little lady might have taken almost 12 months to figure out the crawling thing, but now she seems to know no boundaries! She loves to stand up all the time, everywhere. I don't think the whole walking thing is going to take very long at all. She pulls up on everything, but I will catch her just standing in the middle of the floor like "OK what do I do now" lol. And the of course she falls, or gracefully plops back onto the floor. She is doing more graceful plops and less falling recently. Leave it to her to take so long to crawl and then walk in a fraction of the time. She might just make my three month time limit!!

This is real cute. She uses her tongue so much. Esp. when she is concentrating. My brother does that too!



I know this is blurry but she is just so cute in it!






0 comments: