Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pizza night

These day's Henry and Lily spend a lot of time making messes together:) Here Henry is playing 50 card pick up, only I think Lily got the pick up part of the game:)

We have a pizza night once a week. Usually it's on Friday. Sometimes a movie too but almost always pizza. We decided to try our hand at making it ourselves. It was so fun, and Henry loved it. I think his favorite part of the entire thing was putting toppings on, because as you can see he would put some on and then take a bite himself. :) We made cupcakes a couple weekends ago but I didn't get any pictures of his first cooking experience. So I took the chance I had. Sorry about the obnoxious sequence pictures but it really shows how much fun he had. We had:)





















And this one just tickles me to death. The other night, I was getting Henry ready for bed while Kyle was at class. I was cleaning up and was wondering where Henry was. I looked in the dogs room and found him in there with them. He really does love them!













1 comments:

david santos said...

Really beautiful posting!!!!
The Children are the future of World.
Happy Day!!!!