Monday, June 8, 2009

Daddy day care:)

Let me just tell you what a wonderful husband I have. On Saturday I went to Owensboro to see one of the very dear friends that had a baby three weeks ago. She moved back there from here some time ago and we all miss her dearly. He little Annabell was born right before we left for vacation so this was the first chance I really had to go see her and the baby. Anyway, so off I went on Saturday morning and left the rest of the family behind. It was actually sad, I haven't left them all for a whole day ever. :(

Anyway, my amazing husband played Mr mom all day long with both kids, no help:) He actually attempted to take a shower with both kids awake, he took them GROCERY SHOPPING!!, and really did an amazing job all day. When I got home around 7:30pm they were both in the bath getting ready for bed. He amazes me all the time but really, he is just great. He has really taken such good care of me, especially because I've been feeling so bad. God just blessed the pants off me when he gave me Kyle. :)

0 comments: