Friday, June 26, 2009

Day two for Callie Joy...

The second day at the hospital was fine. On one hand the kids got to spend some more time with Callie and that was great! One the other, she decided to cry almost the entire second half of the day. Ummm, not so good. :) I knew she was hungry. The staff insisted that even though my milk wasn't in yet they get full off of the premilk. And for small babies I'm sure that's true. But not mine. All three have had to have 48 hours or so of supplementation and this was no different. Needless to say in the end they agreed with me and the minute she got a bottle she was a different baby. Next time, I'm taking a bottle and formula to the hospital to save me a headache of a screaming baby for a day:)
But she is such a sweet baby. Her little newborn temperament is a lot like her brothers was, very laid back. That is a blessing seeing she is our third in a line of babies. She needs to be a little laid back for that:)



And on this visit Lily decided to forgive us all and even give Callie a chance. She was interested, not too sure, but interested in her little sister. :)




























I missed my little girl sooo much! And I was thrilled when she decided I wasn't the enemy who abandoned her in the middle of the night and showed up here with a new little baby who has more hair then her:)



Grapes make it all better!







You can't beat how sweet a newborn is!
Sleep was the only thing I was lacking!


Our new addition, proud and tired parents!

Daddy just loves her to death! No big surprise there:)
The passy is almost as big as her head!!




I was sooo glad to finally get home on Sunday. No matter how awesome your hospital, there is nothing like getting out!! And we got home to Henry being sooo excited about Callie being with us. He got a Thomas the Train book from his daddy and promptly climbed up on the table and said he was going to read it to Callie, my sweet little man:)


































































0 comments: