Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Poor Lily....

Poor Lily. Last night Lily was in our bathroom, which she is not suppose to be. So I walked in to go and get her. Well she knew she wasn't suppose to be in there so she turned around and attempted to run away. Well since she has only been walking about a month, she fell. And she fell on the toilet square on her mouth. She started to scream and I realized that she had chipped her front left tooth. Oh my goodness, I panicked. So after talking to our dear friend who is a dentist and our dentist I made an appointment for this morning. She did great! Poor thing, had to get her tooth capped and then we will be going back in a few weeks to get it done one more time and smoothed over. My poor baby girl:)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, poor thing! I'll pray for her!