Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bubble fits and more...

Well I always thought those bubble outfits were only for babies. I mean little babies. I would have never even thought to put one on my adorable 16 months old. But we received this one for Callie actually, and it was a 18 month size. So I decided to try it on Lily, plus I love the colors. Well well well, let me say I think that bubble outfits are so for all little ones. She was just adorable in it! So now I need more!!:) I love how it "enhanced" her chubbo legs!! She looks like she is posing lol

Those legs:)





Lovin her sista


Lily is the queen of sticking her tongue out. She always has been. She has lots of control over that thing. She can curl it up and bend it all crazy. I can't do it. Kyle can. It's suppose to be genetic. Hmmm. Didn't get it form me.







Here is Henry's kitty cat tattoo. I hope we aren't starting a love for something!!!:)






He decided all the stickers were going to be tattoos as well.









Looking at his artwork:)






And some of the cutest most recent Lily pics. Sorry about the quantity. But I just couldn't pick, they are sooo cute!




























4 comments:

Jackie Bragg said...

They are so precious!

katy said...

Kendra has a bubble too! I love it on her as well, they are still small enough to get away with it, but maybe not next summer. :)

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Aww, I think bubble outfits are cute. And if you like it, who cares what other people think? Are you worried about Henry developing a love for tatoos or kitty cats? Both could be dangerous I suppose! :)

Jenn's Blog said...

lol Blair he already loves kitty cats. poor guy, maybe one day he can have a outdoor kitty cat... but mama is wayyyy too alergic to every have one inside!! and the tattoo.... maybe if he's 30 lol