Sunday, July 5, 2009

Crazy days:)

Things around here have been crazy. And I'm pretty sure that is an understatement. But it has been quite a joy as well. I really think that once I am actually getting some sort of sleep at night things will be downright fun. But for now we are making it through our days all alive and well:) Callie is a sweet sweet baby. Thanks goodness too, because if she were colicky like Lily was the beginning of this would have been a bit different. :) But she is sooo sweet. I just can't get enough of her. And well, when you can't get enough of three little ones there is just not enough time in the day. Here is sweet miss sleeping so sweet. And these are from a before bed after bath photo shoot we had the other day. Getting a good pic of all three kids is nearly impossible, but I did get some really cute ones anyway.
Henry loves his little sister.







He CONSTANTLY wants to hold her.




They were so sweet with Callie.



Getting sleepy














Alright, they've had it!:)




My sweet first baby girl. Poor little head and mouth. She's had a rough week!


I could just eat my little dark baby up!:)


She smiles occasionally in her sleep and sometimes when she's awake. I know it's not "real" but I think it's sooo cute. I just caught this at the perfect time!






I just love my many small children. They are soo hard, they are sooo needy, and I'm blessed I am the one they need. Thank you God for these little blessings!!
OH and at her two week weight check this little missy is up from 8lbs2oz when she came home to 9lbs 7oz!!! Talk about a weight gain!!









1 comments:

katy said...

precious pictures! praying for you to get some sleep! let me know if i can help out.