Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wildlife center

Today we ventured to a neat little place I had no idea existed. It is a Kentucky wildlife center in Frankfort. Frankfort is super close to us but I had no idea this was there. It is like a mini zoo with animals native to Kentucky. Kyle and I just love this sort of thing anyway so we ventured out with the family. Plus, it was free, you just can't beat that!! We had a great time! Henry loved looking at all the animals. Especially the turtles and snakes (he loves loves loves reptiles and bugs!) He liked the black bear a lot too :)

Callie all snugly and asleep! He really liked the fish a lot too! I think he could have sat here all day:)





And I just love this picture:) What a little man Henry is becoming :( kinda sad:)









2 comments:

katy said...

Such cute pictures! :) Henry is getting so big!

I think that Callie looks a lot like him in the one month pictures. I'm glad to hear that things are getting a bit more routine!

Jackie Bragg said...

You look great! Glad to hear things are going well. I want to check that place out, I bet Addie would love it.