Monday, July 20, 2009

Callie Joy is one month already!!

I can't believe it's already been a month! That is amazing to me :) This have been crazy but slowly but surly they are starting to become my new normal. This were so hard at first. The third baby really rocked my world for a while. But finally, I can say that things are becoming more routine. It's a bit crazier, yes, but it is my life:) and I love my little ones so much!!
Callie is doing great! She is a sweet little baby. She just started only waking once from 12am to 6am. So that is nice. Hopefully I will be getting a full nights sleep sometime in the next year :) She is a super gassy baby, that is the only really hard thing right now. I'm going to watch my diet really closely to see if it is me. I hope she outgrows that really fast. She had her one month Dr. apt today. She weighed 11lbs!! My girl is growing growing!! She is 21 1/2 inches long and still has a little head. :) And she looks great! Thank the Lord for a healthy little baby right now.
I hope it gets a little warmer this week so we can all go to the pool! They need some pool time:)










0 comments: