Monday, June 1, 2009

Final Hilton Head post...

Here is what you get at a restaurant with a one year old little girl who can eat her weight in food... And a two year old little boy who doesn't think food is that great.....
This was our last night on the beach:( Lily with her stroller, I'm tellen ya, she loved the thing!


It was a very windy evening, perfect for flying Henry's Sesame Street kite. Here is Pop showing Henry the ropes





And his kite high in the sky. He was super cute and kept saying "look, kite!"





And the is Henry's little crab beside his chubby little foot. Henry loves anything that crawls, squirms, swims, or anything else living for that matter. Him and his daddy are awesome at finding wildlife where ever
they are.





Ahhhh, me and my love:) self portrait. Almost three kids later and I couldn't be more crazy about him:)









Like I said, it was a WINDY evening. Henry's hair was hilarious. I couldn't resist such a cute picture.







And here is he thinking that he is over all the pictures. You can see it all over his face :) lol







Henry loved the "foot shower" it was one of the things that got him off the beach without too many tears.










We had such a wonderful time. It was a great blessing to be able to go and relax (kinda lol ) and enjoy the beach with the children. I want them to be able to experience all that God's creation has to offer and I love watching them explore and experience new things. Thanks to Pop and Lovie for the wonderful family vacation. :)


Now that vacation is over it's time for more daily updates. Hopefully that will include the birth of Callie Joy in the upcoming weeks. I'm so ready!!!!







0 comments: