Monday, June 15, 2009

missed blessings...

Boy oh boy and I tired :) But you know what. Boy oh boy and I one blessed mama. I have been so wrapped up in the trials of the end of this pregnancy I feel like it has taken over my mind. And in that I have been missing out on the beautiful family that I get to be a mama and wife to everyday. Henry is getting so big. He is such an amazing child. His little personality is such a ray of sunshine in my days. He says the funniest things. Really. At the end of the day Kyle and I will just laugh and repeat things that he has said. He is such a love. I love that he will come over and kiss me for no reason. Sometimes, repeatedly. :) His little eyes just sparkle. They are sooo big and such a deep brown, an SO expressive. I am so lucky to be his mama.

Lily Grace is just a little beauty all her own. She needs love. That is the bottom line. I mean not that every kid doesn't need love, but she needs lots of it:) and she doesn't take no for an answer. Her favorite word is "no" imagine that. And the way she says it is the cutest thing ever. Her little voice is so cute and so different than her brothers. She has this mischievous grin that melts your heat. And makes you think "we are so in for it!" lol. She is such a girl. Loves purses and dolls. AND her brothers cars, trucks, etc. As sad as I'm sure she will be right when Callie is born, I'm sooo thrilled for them to have each other.

And Callie is killing me :-) But not for too much longer. I can't wait to see her little face. I really am so excited about meeting her. What in the world will she look like!!?? Will she be like my sweet other two and be related not doubt. Or will she bring a whole new look into our small brood of babies?? Hair, no hair? Dark? Light? Big? Bigger?? Wow, it's so hard to imagine that she will be here any day now. Our lives will change once again. Actually it just shifts and adjusts to a new member. Henry will be excited to get to look at a baby all day (he loves babies right now) Lily will be sooo distraught over mama holding someone else for a while. And then as Callie grows Lily will realize this wonderful friend she has in her sister. And Henry will realize how irritating two girls in the house can be:-) and how much he has to protect. God is so good. I would have never mapped my family out to be this, but I could never have imagined it so well. Only God could plan it this way:)

0 comments: