Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back in gear!!!!

I have a camera!! :) I was really going crazy without one. I sure am addicted!! Anyway, most of these (actually all) are of Lily with Henry's head mixed in a couple. He is just too busy to get a great shot of right now. She's getting so big. She really is a happy sweet girl. This is her playing on her play mat this morning. ( $25 deal in prior post ) Henry just loves to snuggle and play with her on it. He does a pretty good job of being careful not to smoosh her.

I do have to talk about their sweet relationship right now. I hope that I can assure you that are 1. having your second or 2. thinking about having more than one, that is it the best thing you could do for your little guys or gals.

They just love each other!!!! I watch them together and I can't imagine how their lives would be without each other. She adors her brother. She watches every move that he makes. (not so good sometimes!!) and sometimes he is the only one that can get a smile or laugh out of her. We walk with my friend Sarah and her little boy Josh. Josh is older than Henry but they really do enjoy each others friendship. Yesterday she was in my front pack and they were both dancing around and she was just belly laughing so hard. Oh how much joy she finds in her silly boys.

And Henry ask for her all day. When she is napping he will say "baby" and walk to her bedroom door and try to open it. She is the first thing he wants to see when he get up from bed, and anytime she is making noise or crying he wants to be right there. I can already see their life long friendship in the making, and it warms my heart to know how special they will be to each other. How lonely they would be with only me to look at and play with. I am so glad God decided to bless me with her when he did. His timing couldn't have been more perfect!!!! He knows so much better than I do. Sometimes it just doesn't make since for it to be hard to give everything to Him.

In these pictures you can see Henry cuddled up to her head. He does this regularly. If she is on the floor playing you will most likely find Henry right beside her.:)












"Joy"


And this is my new stress reliever!! Last week a friend of mine taught me how to make little girls bows. So now I'm pretty much obsessed. I'm trying to get them perfect so I can possibly sell them. They are sooo cute!!!!! I'll have to make more to put up for sale because I'm very attached to these creations :) Even though I have a beautiful bald baby girl right now.:) The picture quality isn't the best but you can get the idea. (I also made the head band Lily is wearing in the above pictures)





3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I love the bow you put in Sadie Beth's hair - so cute. :) You are very talented.

katy said...

Your bows are so pretty! I love the fabric!

The name of the school is Our Savior Lutheran School. It's just off Shelbyville Road. :) I actually went there for several years too, it's a good school!

Darby said...

Hey Jenndifer!

The carseat covers came from...

www.bellababycompany.com

I love them!!