Friday, August 29, 2008

Five whole months!!!!!!

My sweet little girl is five months old today!! Oh my goodness! I thank God every day for these miracles in my life. She is my princess. I get to watch Cinderella and Little Mermaid with her. (two of my favorites) I get to teach her about being a woman and enjoying the joy of being a girl. Dresses, boys (oh my!) make up (one day when she's 30 ) doing her hair, and the most important, falling in love with Jesus Christ!! My sweet girl.... I love you!
* just a cute girlie note. one of her favorite times of the day is putting her jammies on. :) I know I LOVE getting into my comfy pj's and preparing to go to bed. And she does too! She could be in a awful mood and when you slip her into her jammies (seen above) she always smiles and coos. She loves it. Girls, so fun!

1 comments:

katy said...

Happy 5 months, Lily! She is getting so big and even more beautiful. :)