Thursday, January 29, 2009

10 sweet months

Well it has been 10 months today that we welcomed our sweet muffin into our home. She is really such a joy!! For us and for her big brother. She is such a girl!! I mean really, I never knew little girls could be so dramatic so early but this one is! So very different then Henry. And oh my goodness, the littlest booboo and she is sent into a fury of tears! Henry could have a concussion and you'd never know it.
We have four teeth completely in and four more on their way. She is getting them so fast now! Still no crawling!! And let me tell you, I can not wait until she decides to get on the ball. Because.. she is sooo frustrated all the time. She hates not being able to move around and follow her brother!! It makes her sooo crabby!! So let's hope this month will bring some mobility. By this time Henry was already cruising, and by 11 months he was walking. I'm so not use to this!!
As you can see she spends a lot of time smiling and being very happy! Her personality is so very different then Henry's though. Henry was always happy, and friendly, and basically nothing really bothered him. Well she is much more reserved. It takes her longer to warm up to people, she is picky with her smiles, and somewhat moody:) (a true girl I know) It is so fun to see the difference in their personalities. It makes me wonder what this third baby will be like:)

Her brother really loves her to death. And she does too, most the time:) Such a ham for the camera!! Always
She takes eating very seriously. It one of her favorite pass times:) This is what she thought of our dinner of black beans, rice and smoked sausage. She loved it!!


And she really thought she should be able to take this bite...


She loves her daddy!



Loves playing with her toys, until she get tired of that one position and then gets mad as fire in the next second!







We love you princess!! And are so glad God has entrusted you in our lives, you have added a new dimension to this home that was never there before!! I love you:)

And on a new note, I had my 18 week Dr. apt Monday and everything looks great!! I am only up 1 lb so far and that is music to my ears!! And I am measuring right on and the babies heartbeat is good and strong!! Next up, ultrasound!! Yay!!!! It is scheduled for Feb. 17th, at 1pm:) And if you don't already know we have decided not to find out the gender! I know I know this is a HUGE step for both of us. I mean up till now I have said that there was no way that I could ever do this:) But we really feel strongly all of a sudden that this is what we want to do. Since we have a boy and girl, and don't "need" anything, this would be the perfect time. I mean we plan on more babies but really nothing in this life is promised. We are sooo blessed to have two healthy babies! God may not have another baby in mind for us. So this is the best time if ever to be surprised!! We can't wait!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hi Jen! I love your blog updates... mine are so boring! Steven and I aren't going to find out the sex this time either. I think it's totally exciting not to know! I really don't have a preference. Steven wants a girl, but I think a brother for Dylan would be great. Take Care! Suzanne