Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big steps

I am so excited about Henry's big boy room!! We are preparing to move him to his big boy bed and we are redoing his room. I decided I was not liking the nursery thing anymore. He sure doesn't look like a little baby anymore and I think if he's going to be sleeping in a big boy bed a big boy room is in order. I LOVE doing big kid bedrooms. Nursery's are fun enough, but I think these are even more fun! All the family went in for his new bedding and this is the bedding. He only has a twin bed so imagine cutting this in half and that is about what it will look like. We are thinking about painting the room a light red maybe, or blue. Haven't decided yet. We just received the bedding tonight at 7pm (wow those guys work late!) so I want to set it up and see what we think. But I am so excited about redecorating, (I always am) and him moving into his new room soon!! Big steps for my little boy!!

1 comments:

katy said...

So cute! It will look amazing. :)