Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby #3 update and cute pics

I decided it might be time to do a baby #3 update. Well I had my second apt. last Monday. I am 14 weeks 3 days and doing great! The heartbeat was strong and fast, in the 150's. (I know ya'll are all thinking girl, but Kyle is still insisting it is a boy with a fast heartbeat) I measured just perfect. And the most crazy thing was that I had lost 3lbs since I was 8 weeks! I have NEVER lost weight in a pregnancy before. But I've also never had two babies at home either. It was weird! But all is well. We have been throwing around the idea of not finding out the gender, we will see. But if we could make it through the ultra sound, it would be such a fun surprise!
Here are some cute pics of the kiddos before bed tonight. I put Lily in Henry's chair while I got his pj's on him. She was so cute and happy. The last few pics she has her fingers in her mouth and the blanky pulled up by her face. That is her sleepy sign. Henry looks HUGE compared to her in that chair. I mean he is a big boy anyway, but man she makes him look so big!!









She looks pretty disgusted that he intruded on her space.











1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Girl, hold off on finding out...it's so fun to be surprised on the day it's born (I know I know, it's a surprise anytime you find out, even at 20 weeks, but it makes delivery day much more interesting!). We have 3 weeks 'til #2 gets here and I'm so excited to meet him/her!!! Glad you are doing well...your kiddos are so adorable!