Monday, January 19, 2009

snow day

Today I woke up to a beautiful white yard. On most days I would have loved to have it out there, it is sooo pretty. But today I had breakfast plans with a dear dear friend I don't get to see as much as I'd like and then a play date with friends, one of which I haven't seen since she had her new baby, who is 3 months old! So I was a little bummed. But after I got over that:) Kyle came right back in the door because he got called off work so that was fun. And we have just had a fun day around the house toghers. It turned out pretty great! Here are some misc. pictures from the last week.

Lily always looks a little perturbed when Henry is overly loving:) I love this picture, and these jammies!

Lily enjoying her dinner

So I'm a little weird. I really hate foods that are slimy or soggy when they aren't meant to be that way. It truly grosses me out!! So that means no soaking cookies in milk! YUCK!! Kyle says I'm nuts (I know I am)lol I mean if it's an Oreo, I can dip it really fast and eat it immediately and I like that but there is no way I can let it get all soggy. Kyle said he is going to make sure Henry doesn't end up weird like me, So these are some cute pictures of Kyle teaching Henry the art of dipping your cookies in milk. It is a nightly tradition now:)







I was trying to get Henry to smile at me, this was the best I got, lol. I think Kyle was about to spit his milk out because Henry was being so funny.




And today Henry got to go outside with his daddy and play in the snow. Last year we got a HUGE snow but he was still to little to really understand. This year was totally different! He was so excited to get out there and they played in it for a long time. Kyle had to run out and get him some boots and long johns so that he could play without getting cold and wet. The boots were so funny,








he can't wait!









these long johns were so funny! He looks like such a little man in them!















3 comments:

Jackie Bragg said...

We love the snow too! Addie and I were out playing in it early this morning, she had a great time! Cute pictures!

katy said...

Such a cute post! I took Kendra out and she did not like it! :) Maybe next year!

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn! I love the pictures of the kiddos! I'm so glad to find your blog! Check out ours when you get a chance!!! See you soon! ashley lynch
http://lynchfamily5.blogspot.com