Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lazy day......

Today hasn't been very eventful, but that's fine. Henry and I have just been hanging out. It's been a hot hot week, and can't wait for fall, it's my favorite time:) I just have to say how absolutely cute Henry is when he is getting sleepy right before bedtime. It always goes like this...........

At first he wants to always play with the bedtime lotion.....


Then he ends up dropping it and being very still with passie in mouth...


And then he starts playing with his ear....



Then he falls over and plays with his toes....


Then he goes right back to the ear... then I take him to bed immediately, while he is sooo sleepy before the dreaded overly tired Henry emerges.


I know that was obnoxious, but hey what can I say, I think he is the cutest ever.:) I'm momma though, I'm suppose too. Well here's to another day to thank God for:)

Oh yeah, and here is Henry and Daddy right before bath time. I always get him down to his diaper and then Kyle will watch him while I get his bath ready. I walked into the living room last night and found these two guys watching a hunting show.... lol... they are two of a kind!

0 comments: