Thursday, August 23, 2007

Seven weeks and healthy!

Well we had our first Dr. apt and it went wonderful! I love love love my new doctor. She was really wonderful and I really like how you only see one Dr. and that Dr. actually delivers your baby(if at all possible) At my last practice there were five Dr.s and any one of them could be there for the birth. It really made me nervous, because out of five women Dr.s you are bound not to particularly like at least one of them, that was three for me. S0 this is so much better! Thank you Abby for the reference!
Well everything looks great with Armour baby #2! I am officially seven weeks and three days, which puts me due April 7Th. We have no April birthdays, or March for that matter! So that would be great:) I got to see his/her little body, I will scan my little baby blob picture when I can. It's not much but I know it was my little baby. And to top that off I got to see his/her little heart beating. It was soooo amazing, God is so good. His ways are so amazing. To see that little heart beating I couldn't believe it. It made me cry. So on that front everything is as it should be which makes me oh so happy and relieved. I am still sick and very very tired! Seems I can never get enough rest. And perhaps it doesn't help that Henry has started waking in the night and fussing a few times a night then going back to sleep. Only I wake up at every one of these incidents so my sleep is far from restful. They say that waking all of a sudden is a sign of teething, so maybe we will have a tooth soon. He really is the cutest little boy ever! Such a joy:)
Well I must got dry my hair while Henry is sleeping!

2 comments:

Abby said...

What were you doing up at 6 this morning? That's too early!!
Are we still on for dinner tomorrow?
Hope you're feeling great!

katy said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a good appointment and got to see your little one! I hope that you start to feel better soon!