Tuesday, August 28, 2007

We finally have a tooth!


Yesterday morning I woke up to find a little white tooth poking through Henry's little bottom gums! Oh my goodness, I'm surprised at what a big deal it has been. I don't know why, maybe because he has to most precious little gummy smile and it makes him look like a baby. Now with teeth coming in it's like he is moving closer to being a big boy, and that is sad:( But I guess he is 8 months so it's about time. He is really cute, he plays with it with his tongue , like he can't quite figure our what is in his mouth. He also started eating the third foods yesterday. He had lasagna and did really good with the little noodles. I think he thinks that they taste way better than any of the other stuff.
Baby #2 is still making momma sick. Yuck!!! Soon I know I will feel better, gotta keep telling myself that. :) I think it is about nap time, so I must go put my little sleepy fellow down!

4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

I'm sorry your are feeling so yucky! Hopefully that will pass soon. It was great seeing you guys last week. I had a blast meeting Henry. He is adorable and so much fun!

katy said...

I love Henry's hat! He is so cute, congrats on the first tooth!

BabyCollier said...

Still sick? :/
So you went to your first appt. right? how did it go? Everything's looking good??
If you want you can respond on myspace :) it's hard to converse on here.

Abby said...

Congrats on the tooth :-). Sorry you're still not feeling good, but it is a good sign! And- it won't be forever (although I know it really does feel like it will be!!).
Feel better! Talk to you soon.