Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy weekend

Our weekend was so nice but as always too short. It was very busy as well. We actually got to have a quick date night on Sat. We went out to eat and ran a few errands. It was nice. And Sunday we visited a new ABF class. (bible study) and really like this one. We have been shopping around for one and finally found one that we think fits. That has been really nice as well.
The kids are busy and growing like crazy!!! Here is Lily sitting up assisted for the first time. She does really well for a few minutes. I think she'll be sitting up in no time. Kinda sad.


Henry just loves bananas, and he insist on eating them by himself holding the peel and all. He won't even eat them now if you peel it first. Silly boy!



I was cooking in the kitchen and realized that Henry was being really quiet. That is always a red flag. So I looked in the living room and saw him in his toy box playing with his Elmo guitar. He is just a mess.





Here is Henry's "I just did something bad" face for all of you who don't think he has one. I'm pretty sure that he just hit Lily in the head. Or "patted" her a little too hard. I think he wanted in the jumperoo instead of her.




And speaking of jumperoo, Lily has been playing in in for about 5-10 minutes a day right now. She can't do much but she enjoys the new view a lot I think. Her sweet toes barley touch the ground.




My happy baby, just had to post a few smiles.





And remember that sweet dream feeding that I said I loved so much. Well it's gone :( I know I should be glad that she is sleeping 12 hours at night with no feeding but I do miss it. I'm going to post her new schedule so I can remember it when she decides she won't sleep anymore.
8:00 wake up, breakfast
9:00-9:30 nap time!!!
12:00 Lunch
1-1:30 nap time again
4:00 Eat again, dinner!
5-5:30 nap time
7:30 get ready for bed. bath, jammies, etc.
8:00 Bedtime feeding, bed.
Ahhh, if this will only last:)




0 comments: