Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 31st birthday Kyle!!


Happy birthday to my amazing husband! 31 Years ago God formed a man made just for me. :) He already knew how happy that baby would make me and my life. Thank you God for such a blessing!!!

He is my other half, better half, man of my dreams, best partner in life I could ever dream of, etc. And all the other things you say about a fantastic husband. But even better than that, he is a true man. He is strong for me and my family. He protects us and puts us first, even before himself. He takes care of us and loves me. I heard somewhere that the best thing a man can do for his children is love their mother, and he has that covered. Not only and I lucky but my children are so blessed!!!!! Happy 31st birthday to the best man in the world!!!


Proverbs - Chapter 20:7
7. The righteous man leads a blameless life; blessed are his children after him.

First Peter - Chapter 3:7
7. Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

2 comments:

The Wightman Family said...

Hey Jen, i finally took the time and got myself a page! Now we can keep in touch! Tell Kyle Happy B-day! I love all the pictures of the kids! They are adorable! Have a blessed day! Love, Amy

Jenn's Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.