Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun times

The sweet times we have with family and friends. I just love it!!! Almost every Wednesday, we go to my dear friend Abby's house. Most of the time there is at least three of us girls and our babies, most times more than that. But today there was only Abby and me. It was nice, quite times. Her girls are absolutely adorable and Henry just loves them. Here they are right before we were getting ready to go. I was putting Henry's shoes on and he wanted to sit in Lily's carrier. Both girls started playing with him and he just ate it up. Oh, how he loves the girls:)


This is sweet Amelia. She is 10 months old and just a doll. (And looks just like her mommy!)

And this is little Annie and Henry. Annie plays with Henry soooo good. She just loves on him and tells him when he is being bad aka "No sir Henry".



Kisses for Henry. Can't you tell he loves it!!





This was last week. It was just so cute. I wish Henry was smiling but they are still adorable. It's gonna be so funny to have these when they are teenagers. :)




This is sweet Lily. She usually naps at Abby's. This is is at home. Cute girl!






Kyle set up his hunting blind for Henry. He thought is was so fun.




The bigger Lily gets the more Henry loves to try to play with her. And she just loves him!



















2 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Aww! I missed you guys so much today....

Abby said...

i am so blessed to have you & your kids in my life! I'm so glad our kids have each other too. I was thinking about how blessed they are to have these days.
See you tomorrow!