Monday, July 21, 2008

I love my princess

I just adore my little girl:) I know when she was really little I said she was a difficult baby, and she was. But it has been amazing how much she has changed as she has grown. she is such a sweet sweet baby now. Lily loves to laugh and smile. Really the only time she isn't is if she is tired. And then a nap fixes that. She has brought such joy to my life. I didn't think I could even have more joy than I already did, but God is constantly teaching me things. She is just a joy and I am so blessed with such a precious baby girl!






I think Lily was read for a nap and tired of our photo shoot :)Sunday in her church outfit, sooo cute!


Look at those eyelashes!!
And such a sweet profile


Henry always gets smiles from his sister


On Saturday night friends of ours, Blair and David, came over for dinner and games. We had so much fun:) They have a little girl, Sadie Beth. She is adorable. Here is Henry and her playing. Aren't they cute!?

3 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

we had a great time too! Let's do it again soon. :)

katy said...

what sweet pictures! and henry's haircut looks great!

Jackie Bragg said...

too cute. great pictures of you and lily!