Thursday, September 18, 2008

The culprit........


The culprit for the transformation of that sweet little boy... a DOUBLE ear infection :( Poor little guy. That's a good enough reason as any to be really out of sorts for a while now. So armed with our amoxacillin and Motrin, he is good to go for now. He has stayed in his jammies all day today and has been curled up in the recliner with a blanket watching cartoons. He really is precious. I was just in the middle of fixing some chicken noodle soup for him for lunch and I looked in the living room. He had moved to lay under Lily's jumperoo. He lays under there a lot and plays with the underside of the jumper. Well I could see his little feet from in the kitchen and I noticed that hey hadn't moved in a while. I walked in the living room and saw the little guy passed out! He never falls asleep anywhere besides his bed, so I know this little guy is tuckered out.

You know call me crazy but I love to take care of my sick babies. I mean, no I don't love them feeling bad. But I do love to love on them all day and cuddle them up in the chair. I love to make yummy soup and feed them. Oh I do love all that. So in a way I'm really glad we went to the Dr. and found out he was really sick. I just thought that he was being a pain and teething so I can't say I had the most patience. But to know he is really sick gives me a whole different perspective and patience to spare. :) I hope he starts to feel better soon. The Dr. thinks he will start to feel much better in 24 hours. Let's hope!!

you can see that Lily is very good at chearing up her brother. she even reads him stories;)

1 comments:

katy said...

Awww, I am glad that you found out what was wrong and I hope he starts feeling better soon!