Monday, September 22, 2008

To Owensboro and back....

On Friday night we left for a small trip to Owensboro to see some friends that moved there this past summer. We really miss them and it was soooo great to be able to spend some time with them.
Kyle and I just love the drive. It's not very long, it's sooo pretty, and it gives us some really good time to just relax, talk, and goof off. We really have so much fun on drives together. We have long, deep talks that otherwise we don't find near enough time to do in the regular day to day business.
This is our friends first home and it was just beautiful. It's on four akers and they have a big lake in their front yard. We felt sooo at home. We stayed the night on Friday and Saturday two more friends of ours from Louisville came and the six of us had so much fun that day. We fished, just sat on the dock and watched the fish, four wheeled, shot bows, and just sat around and chatted. :) I just love them.

The best part of the weekend was that on Friday night our friend broke the news that they are expecting their first baby! That just made my year;) I am so excited for them. More babies on the way! Well of course I have NO PICTURES from our fabulous weekend, but it was so wonderful.

Henry is feeling better. I think his mouth is still bothering him but I think his ears are healing. I sure hope so.:)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has power.

0 comments: